A new thematic mix inspired by works that represent the achingly beautiful yet withdrawn indifferent moments in our lives. The music attempts to capture the image of a lone person walking through a rain drenched cityscape or the feeling of watching the world pass us by. Mainly jazz influenced trip hop with interspersed moments of piano and cello pieces.
About Jason D. MacLeod
Collection of works by socio-legal theorist and musician. Learn more
- The Sleep Project
- This mix uses advanced brainwave technologies published by Hemi-Sync, Mindtek, SCWL Subliminal, Brainwave Entertainment, and Brainsync, which focus on theta and delta brainwave frequencies. I designed this mix for those people who would like to go into a deep sleep quickly. If sleep still eludes the listener, the tones will guide one into a […] Read more – ‘The Sleep Project’.
- Three new Fall Semester (2013) Law Outlines from
- I created three outlines for my classes this semester. These are great resources for the law, policy, and background for these area of studies. The first — Biodiversity Law — goes over the Endangered Species Act, Magnuson Act (Fisheries), Wildlife Refuge Act, common law, and several other areas. The second — Energy Project Development and […] Read more – ‘Three new Fall Semester (2013) Law Outlines from’.
- Beyond TRIPS: Questioning the Effectiveness of the Global Intellectual Property Regime
- Access to health in the developing world brings together multiple actors, policies, and strategies in a worldwide effort to provide life saving medicine to those who cannot afford it. With income inequality growing on a global scale, now more than ever, strong leadership and decisive action concerning affordable drug pricing and increased accessibility in developing […] Read more – ‘Beyond TRIPS: Questioning the Effectiveness of the Global Intellectual Property Regime’.